Do you know how nutritious plums are? Do you know how delicious pitted plums are? Plums and prunes have a long story. Archaeologists say that prunes tree goes back to the Bronze age. Prunes trees are grown especially in China, Europe, India and Iran and other countries. Plums are close relatives to peaches, nectarines, and almonds. Like these other fruits, plums contain a hard pit, or stone, in its center surrounded by the soft fruit, all of which is contained inside a thin skin. Plums vary in size, shape, and colour depending on the variety, with some as small as a cherry and others as large as a peach.
Pitted prunes are those prunes that their pit is removed and it’s absolutely perfect for cooking. Not only do prunes taste great, but they’re also very healthy and naturally fat-free and high in potassium and fibre. These pitted prunes are so sweet, once you try it you will get used to its delicious taste.
When we talk about plums and prunes unconsciously, we think about India. India is one of the best places for plums tree. Prunes in Marathi called “मनुका” the pronunciation is like “monoka”. Yea, prune in Indian is as delicious as its name.
As I mentioned China is another country for growing prunes tree. In China, they make plum tea which has a lot of benefits. Plum tea benefits Chinese are listed below:
- Relieve symptoms of food poisoning and diarrhoea
- Aid in overcoming fatigue and stimulating the appetite
- Helps with food digestion
- Helps with detoxifying the body
And it’s really easy to make. You just need 3 regular sized ice cube and the plum extract, then you mixed them in a cup an pour some water into it. Then serve it and enjoy the rest of your day.
China also makes dried plums and other types of plums. Chinese dried plum candy calories in 100 grams are 189. These Chinese dried plums have other nutrition like:
- Fat: 0.5 grams
- Carbs: 28.9 grams
- Proteins: 98 grams
Another type of plums is dried plum powder, which is made of ground plum skin that has previously been pickled in a combination of liquorice, red food colouring, salt, sugar, and occasionally aspartame and or saccharine. It can be used as a flavouring, usually sprinkled on candy and other fruits, notably pineapples, mangoes, guavas and apples. The benefits of dried plum powder are:
- Can prevent osteoporosis
- Improve gastrointestinal function
Chinese plum which is also called ” prunes mume” has a lot of benefits. Here is a list of Chinese dried plums health benefits:
- Relieving constipation. The malic acid directs a proper amount of water to the large intestine and helps a bowel movement.
- Protecting the stomach. It sterilizes and prevents the food from corruption in the stomach.
- Prevent getting older. Ageing stands in the way of true longevity. Eating plum stimulates the secretion of parotid gland hormone, which can prevent ageing.
- Purifying blood
Aloo Bukhara Benefits and Calories
Plums and prunes have subtle vital nutrition, aloo Bukhara as a prune have several nutrients. In one hundred grams of aloo Bukhara, it has 240 calories. So, it has a high calorie which is not appropriate for weight loss. Other nutrients in aloo Bukhara are listed below:
- Total fat: 0.4 grams
- Cholesterol free
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Potassium: 732 mg
- Carbohydrate: 64 grams
- Protein: 2.2 grams
- Vitamin A: 15 percent
- Calcium: 4 percent
- Vitamin B-6: 10 percent
- Magnesium: 10 percent
- Iron: 4 percent
- Vitamin C: 1 percent
Despite these nutrients, prunes and plums are rich in antioxidants and fiber. Prunes antioxidants are great for reducing inflammation and protecting your cells from damage by free radicals. Prunes contain one special antioxidant named polyphenol antioxidants, which have positive effects on bone health and may help reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
Prunes and especially aloo Bukhara are beneficial in our dietary because they have the following benefits:
- Plums help lower your blood sugar
- It has a protective effect on heart health
- It may reduce the risk of many chronic diseases, such as osteoporosis, cancer, heart disease and diabetes
- It is rich in fibers so it may relieve constipation
How fast Does Plum tree grow?
Now you might be tempted to grow a plum tree in your yard or your garden. And you might be wondering how fast plum trees grows? If you are a beginner gardener, here is good news for you, compared to fruit trees, plum trees are much more beautiful and more prolific. Plums are a type of stone fruit, which also includes peaches, nectarines, apricots, and cherries.
You should be careful about the type of plum trees because every plum trees won’t grow in any garden. For example, Japanese plum trees need a warmer situation. Plum trees growth start in late winter or early spring. Plum trees need at least 6 to 8 hour of direct sunlight. Plums also need well-drained and sandy soil in order to thrive.
If I say that plums tree growth as fast as a firing a bullet. I may be exaggerated but compare to other trees plum trees grow faster. Plum trees generally begin bearing fruit four or six years after planting.
Buy & Sell Highest Quality Organic Dried Plums in 2019
As you know dried plums are a good way to get an outstanding profit from selling it. In 2019 buying and selling highest quality organic dried plums is one of the most profitable jobs in the world. Due to these reasons below participating in buying and selling good quality dried plum will give you enough money to fulfil your dreams.
- As I said plum trees grow very fast so you can harvest it as soon as possible and sell it with a proper cost
- Nowadays people care more about their health and plums and prunes are one of those vital portions of our dietary
The best dried pitted plum Bukhara is sold more in bulk to serve the needs of the markets. In this trading method, buyers can get a good profit and a maximum profit for the manufacturers. Dried plum Bukhara is one of the most popular fruit juices in the market. Bukhara plums can be found in dried groceries along with pistachios and almonds and raisins.
How to Qualify Dry Bukhara Plums?
- In case of the qualifications of dry Bukhara plums, we have to consider several facts. Dry Bukhara plums, like fresh plums, has a different quality and is dried up with certain methods, and its flavour may vary slightly in different varieties. When buying Bukhara Plums, be careful that it doesn’t have vermiculation. It is possible to choose a variety of flavours according to the customer’s taste. Purchasing Aloo Bukhara can be taken from a nutshell market or a virtual one by ordering the desired type.
Is the price of dried Bukhara plums linked to its quality? Many buyers are convinced that the expensive price of Bukhara Plum is a reason for its high quality, it may not be wrong in all cases, but it is not true at all.
The major price of Bukhara plums offered on the market is based on the following parameters:
- Purchasing price from farmers: This price is determined based on the amount of money the farmer has spent on cultivating Bukhara plums
- The quality of Bukhara plum: The quality and amount of Bukhara plum produced by the farmer also affects the price
- Types of processing and drying of the product: Usually, plums that are dried in sunny form, other types of dried plums are higher in price
- Purchasing season: If at the time of harvest, the product is purchased, it is very suitable because of the high quantity of products and high demands in the market. And as the harvest takes place and the Bukhara plum became rare in the market, the prices will increase
- Packing: If plums are delivered in bulk packaging, it will be lower than the time when the packaging is a chick and nattily and more qualified
- Dealers: Usually the Bukhara dealers offer a higher price on the market, and buying from a first-class supplier for a merchant is much more profitable
How to Increase Dry Plum Exports?
In case of exporting dry plums, every year, Bukhara plum is exported to neighbouring countries at different times of the year. These plums are renowned for their official names. Dried fruit growers in neighbouring countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan, India and … are amongst the most popular buyers of this plum.
About exporting of Bukhara Plums, many other countries have recently become aware of the taste and quality of Iranian Bukhara plums. For their bulk orders, they send their merchant to Iran to contact Iranian sellers.
How much Income does Dry Plum Export make?
Those dried plums that are for export they have good quality and variety of tastes and packages.
These exporting dried plums are suitable for export to neighbouring countries. Dried plums are offered at a variety of prices, and all kinds of high-quality plums can be purchased from local markets or grocery stores. Depending on the quality and type of packaging available, the price of exporting dried plums will be more expensive.
Different types of dried plums that are exported are listed below:
- Aloo Bukhara
- Shokhani dried prunes
- Shams plum
- Shablon plum
- Torghabeh prunes
- Cobra plum
- California plum
- Tala plum
Fruit production in Iran, especially products such as apple, pomegranate, fig, dates, dried plums etc. Has made Iran one of the 10 largest fruit producers in the world and even created the necessity of exporting these products.
Bulk Prices of Aloo Bukhara Dried
The study of the price of dried Aloo Bukhara plum and its changes throughout the year is one of the issues that knowing it can be of great help in order to sell this product better on the domestic and export markets. Aloo Bukhara Plum is very tasty and juicy, and in summer the amount of prunes consumed is very high. Plum prices are available on the market for variety of prices from 40,000 to 80,000 Rials. It should be noted that one kilo of plum is obtained from four kilos of fresh plums.
In the production season, due to the high supply of Aloo Bukhara plum to the market, its price is reduced and is the best time for bulk purchases. In some years due to the cold weather in the spring, the production of this product is greatly reduced, and it causes the supply of this product to be shortened throughout the year, and this shortage of supply will increase the price of this product in different types.
This year, fortunately, in the cities with the highest production of Aloo Bukhara Dried Plums, such as Neyshabour, Khorasan Province, frostbite did not occur much, so the production rate of this product has increased much compared to the previous year.
Is there Dried plum in Gift Boxes?
One of the important factors in preserving the quality of dry products such as Bukhara is the packaging of these products, which has a significant impact on the sale of this product in the domestic market as well as export markets. The purchase of Bukhara plum in the form of packaging by buyers in the market indicates that packaging is one of the main factors for increasing sales and also having a successful sale.
Quality packaging allows food to be stored for a longer period in such a way that their health is preserved and their taste and quality are not damaged. Dried plum are packed in a very sophisticated form and ready to be shipped to other countries after shrinking. The quality of Bukhara Plum is very suitable for markets and stores in other countries. Just try once to buy it and you will buy it every time.
Well, of course, dried plums are one of the best things to present to our beloved ones. Various and well-designed packages of dried plums are available in markets and other places that sell dried plums and Aloo Bukhara and etc. You can make your husband or your children by buying these beautiful gift boxes which contain many minerals and vitamins.
Where to find putted plums at bulk Price?
You may ask yourself that, can I get to the main markets of pitted Bukhara plums sellers who sell their products at bulk prices? The process above is a bit complicated. In Iran, finding the main producer is a matter of time, and it can not be argued that it is impossible to find all the great major manufacturers even with spending too much time on it.
At the Bukhara Plum shopping centre, you have the advantage that you will be able to make the price of putted plums without any mediator and directly from the hands of farmers.